A Message from the Principal -
Ray Kennedy, East Union Attendance Center
For several years I have had high regard for Union County Schools. East Union Attendance Center has established a record of academic excellence, community support, and citizenship development. I am honored and proud to be a part of the Urchin family and the East Union legacy. The current administration pledges to provide a safe and educationally sound learning environment. Exciting possibilities lie on the horizon. With community support, we hope to prepare the East Union students to meet future challenges and seize economic opportunities.
Please note the top ten reasons to be an Urchin:
10. An urchin is a hedgehog, a pert or roguish youngster, or sea urchin. Sea urchins are defined as being small, spiny sea creatures that are globular and prickly. The mascot that represents the East Union Urchins is a sea horse. This is quite an array of characters to embody the diversity of the East Union family.
9. East Union School is situated in a nice, rural community.
8. East Union Attendance Center is well supported by the community.
7. Urchinville is a very friendly community. The local Urchins readily accept new faces.
6. Students, faculty, and staff alike esteem spiritual values.
5. True Urchins bleed gold and brown which are bold and expressive school colors.
4. The Urchins eat well everyday because the cafeteria staff is tops.
3. The Urchin athletes always know they will be well supported because of tremendously loyal East Union fans.
2. The horizon for East Union Attendance Center is very bright. The possibility of new industry and new extra-curricular activities make Urchinville even more inviting.
1. The number one reason to be an Urchin is East Union students are assured a quality education due to the dedicated faculty and staff and high academic standards.