UCSD "A" Rated District
" We are very proud of the hard work that the students and staff of the Union County School District and all four schools achieved to reach "A" status. Our goals are bigger than an "A". We want to prepare each student with all the skills needed to be successful as a graduate of the Union County School District and intend to continue to vigorously pursue the goal!"
#Building a More Perfect UNION
Russell Taylor, Superintendent
The Union County School District is a leader in educational excellence which provides opportunities for academic success while inspiring high expectations for all in a safe and orderly environment.
Statement of Beliefs
#UNCOmmon and #Building a More Perfect UNION
- UNCOmmon is making decisions using critical thought based upon your values and knowledge and not just following the crowd.
- UNCOmmon is following the “golden rule” and treating others the way you want to be treated.
- UNCOmmon is expanding curiosity and avoiding complacency by continually seeking to be intellectually challenged.
- UNCOmmon is realizing you are always in control of your effort and attitude and are accountable for both.
# Building a More Perfect UNION
- To “Build a more perfect UNION,” our students and staff must value themselves, others, and their education.
- To “Build a more perfect UNION,” our students and staff must have an exceptional attitude and put forth a distinguished effort.
- To “Build a more perfect UNION,” our students must have dreams and our staff should be living theirs.
- To “Build a more perfect UNION,” our students and staff must have a servant’s heart.
- To “Build a more perfect UNION,” our staff must believe that EVERY student can succeed and deserves the best we have to give.